- Super-speed data transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (up to 5Gbps)
- 3-meter freefall test and 3m military-grade shockproof enclosure (MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV)
*Product meets the test standards under normal use. Do not deliberately drop or damage the product.
- Internal silica gel suspension system and external silica gel bubbles keeps your hard drive safe from drops and bumps
- Convenient wrap-around cable design prevents cable misplacement and allows for easy portability as a handle function
- Hexagonal pattern on the surface promotes scratch resistance
- LED light indicates data transfer activity and power status
- Easy "plug-in and use" eliminates the need for an external adapter
- Customization available (by request)
Karachi 2 Days | Other City : 3 to 4 working Days
All-Around Data Protection
Wrap It And Go
The Armor A30's protective silica gel bubbles, which are symmetrically placed around the perimeter, transform into exterior slots for the cable to be stored and dually function as a handle. This convenient wrap-around cable design prevents cable misplacement and allows for easy portability as a handle function – so you can just wrap it and go.
Military-Grade Protection From Daily Mishaps
The Armor A30 incorporates a shock-resistant silica gel design, from the internal structure to the exterior surface, adding an extra shield to withstand drops and bumps. Furthermore, it has passed testing in compliance with the stringent US military MIL-STD-810G (transit drop test) standards, to give you tough and durable protection from the mishaps of daily life.
A Neat And Functional Pattern
The Armor A30 features a distinguished yet subtle hexagonal pattern, which covers the PHD's surface. This design helps to protect it from scratches that naturally occur from regular use. It's a neat pattern that shines in the light, while also doubling as a completely functional feature.
Super-Speed USB 3.2 Gen 1: Edit, Transfer, Move On
With super-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the Armor A30 delivers swift read and write speeds. Up to 5Gbps cuts the time needed to edit or transfer large files, including HD graphics and videos, to get the job done faster so you can move on to the next project.
- 1TB, 2TB
- 134mm x 87.5mm x 18.6mm
- 181g - 205g (by capacity)
- Rubber + Plastic
- Black/Orange, White/Grey, Black/Black
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0, USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- Supported OS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
*Reformatting required for use with Mac OS
- Operating Temperature
- 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature
- -40°C - 70°C
- Operation Voltage
- DC 5V
- TW Patent:D160484
- CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC/RCM
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.